Is AREA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AREA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography)
- noun - a subject of study
- noun - a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- noun - a particular environment or walk of life
- noun - a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function
- noun - the extent of a 2-dimensional surface enclosed within a boundary
- A roughly bounded part of the space on a surface; a region: a farming area; the New York area.
- A surface, especially an open, unoccupied piece of ground: a landing area; a playing area.
- A distinct part or section, as of a building, set aside for a specific function: a storage area in the basement.
- A division of experience, activity, or knowledge; a field: studies in the area of finance; a job in the health-care area.
- An open, sunken space next to a building; an areaway.
- A The extent of a planar region or of the surface of a solid measured in square units.
- A section of storage set aside for a particular purpose.
- adv - a particular extent of space or surface [n -S] : AREAL [adj], AREALLY
- noun - a section of the cerebral cortex having a specific function
There are 4 letters in AREA: A A E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AREA
To search all scrabble anagrams of AREA, to go: AREA?
Rearrange the letters in AREA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AREA
What's nearby AREA
Lookup in Wiki for AREA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AREA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AREA"