Is LEOPARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEOPARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the pelt of a leopard
- noun - large feline of African and Asian forests usually having a tawny coat with black spots
- A large, ferocious cat (Panthera pardus) of Africa and southern Asia, having either tawny fur with dark rosettelike markings or black fur.
- Any of several felines, such as the cheetah or the snow leopard.
- The pelt or fur of this animal.
- A lion in side view, having one forepaw raised and the head facing the observer.
- noun - a large, carnivorous feline mammal
There are 7 letters in LEOPARD: A D E L O P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEOPARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEOPARD, to go: LEOPARD?
Rearrange the letters in LEOPARD and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEOPARD
6 letters out of LEOPARD
5 letters out of LEOPARD
4 letters out of LEOPARD
3 letters out of LEOPARD
2 letters out of LEOPARD
Contextual use of LEOPARD
What's nearby LEOPARD
Lookup in Wiki for LEOPARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEOPARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEOPARD"