Is WELD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WELD in various dictionaries:
- noun - European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye
- noun - United States abolitionist (1803-1895)
- noun - a metal joint formed by softening with heat and fusing or hammering together
- verb - join together by heating
- verb - unite closely or intimately
- To join (metals) by applying heat, sometimes with pressure and sometimes with an intermediate or filler metal having a high melting point.
- To be capable of being welded.
- The union of two metal parts by welding.
- The joint formed by welding.
- The yellow dye obtained from dyer’s rocket.
- adj - to join by applying heat [v -ED, -ING, -S] : WELDABLE
There are 4 letters in WELD: D E L W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WELD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WELD, to go: WELD?
Rearrange the letters in WELD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WELD
What's nearby WELD
Lookup in Wiki for WELD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WELD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WELD"