Is DOWEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOWEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fastener that is inserted into holes in two adjacent pieces and holds them together
- A usually round pin that fits tightly into a corresponding hole to fasten or align two adjacent pieces.
- A piece of wood driven into a wall to act as an anchor for nails.
- To fasten or align with dowels: table legs that are doweled into the top.
- To equip with dowels.
- verb - to fasten with wooden pins
There are 5 letters in DOWEL: D E L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOWEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOWEL, to go: DOWEL?
Rearrange the letters in DOWEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOWEL
What's nearby DOWEL
Lookup in Wiki for DOWEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOWEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOWEL"