Is BELAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - something to which a mountain climber's rope can be secured
- verb - turn a rope round an object or person in order to secure it or him
- verb - fasten a boat to a bitt, pin, or cleat
- To secure or make fast (a rope, for example) by winding on a cleat or pin.
- To secure (a mountain climber, for example) at the end of a length of rope.
- To cause to stop.
- To be made secure.
- Used in the imperative as an order to stop: Belay there! — n.
- The securing of a rope on a rock or other projection during mountain climbing.
- An object, such as a rock, to which a mountain climber’s rope can be secured.
- verb - to fasten a rope
There are 5 letters in BELAY: A B E L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELAY, to go: BELAY?
Rearrange the letters in BELAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELAY
What's nearby BELAY
Lookup in Wiki for BELAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELAY"