Is GABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical triangular wall between the sloping ends of gable roof
- noun - United States film actor (1901-1960)
- The generally triangular section of wall at the end of a pitched roof, occupying the space between the two slopes of the roof.
- The whole end wall of a building or wing having a gable roof.
- A triangular, usually ornamental architectural section, as one above an arched door or window.
- verb - to form a triangular section of a wall
There are 5 letters in GABLE: A B E G L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GABLE, to go: GABLE?
Rearrange the letters in GABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GABLE
What's nearby GABLE
Lookup in Wiki for GABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GABLE"