Is LABEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LABEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a brief description given for purposes of identification
- noun - trade name of a company that produces musical recordings
- noun - a radioactive isotope that is used in a compound in order to trace the mechanism of a chemical reaction
- noun - an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- verb - assign a label to
- verb - attach a tag or label to
- verb - pronounce judgment on
- verb - distinguish (as a compound or molecule) by introducing a labeled atom
- verb - distinguish (an element or atom) by using a radioactive isotope or an isotope of unusual mass for tracing through chemical reactions
- An item that functions as a means of identification, especially a small piece of paper or cloth attached to an article to designate its origin, owner, contents, use, or destination.
- A descriptive term; an epithet.
- A distinctive name or trademark identifying a product or manufacturer, especially a recording company.
- A symbol or set of symbols identifying the contents of a file, memory, tape, or record.
- A molding over a door or window; a dripstone.
- A figure in a field consisting of a narrow horizontal bar with several pendants.
- To attach a label to.
- To add a tracer to (a compound).
- verb - to describe or designate
There are 5 letters in LABEL: A B E L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LABEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LABEL, to go: LABEL?
Rearrange the letters in LABEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LABEL
What's nearby LABEL
Lookup in Wiki for LABEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LABEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LABEL"