Is LIABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIABLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - at risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant
- adj - subject to legal action
- adj - (often followed by `to') likely to be affected with
- adj - held legally responsible
- Legally obligated; responsible: liable for military service.
- At risk of or subject to experiencing or suffering something unpleasant.
- The three words are distinct in meaning.
- adj - subject or susceptible to something possible or likely
There are 6 letters in LIABLE: A B E I L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIABLE, to go: LIABLE?
Rearrange the letters in LIABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIABLE
What's nearby LIABLE
Lookup in Wiki for LIABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIABLE"