Is BELL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a hollow device made of metal that makes a ringing sound when struck
- noun - a push button at an outer door that gives a ringing or buzzing signal when pushed
- noun - the sound of a bell being struck
- noun - (nautical) each of the eight half-hour units of nautical time signaled by strokes of a ship's bell
- noun - the shape of a bell
- noun - a phonetician and father of Alexander Graham Bell (1819-1905)
- noun - English painter
- noun - United States inventor (born in Scotland) of the telephone (1847-1922)
- noun - a percussion instrument consisting of a set of tuned bells that are struck with a hammer
- noun - the flared opening of a tubular device
- verb - attach a bell to
- A hollow metal instrument, usually cup-shaped with a flared opening, that emits a metallic tone when struck.
- The round, flared mouth of a wind instrument.
- A hollow, usually inverted vessel, such as one used for diving deep below the surface of a body of water.
- The corolla of a flower: “In a cowslip’s bell I lie” (Shakespeare).
- A stroke on a hollow metal instrument to mark the hour.
- The time indicated by the striking of this instrument, divided into half hours.
- To put a bell on.
- To assume the form of a bell; flare.
- The bellowing or baying cry of certain animals, such as a deer in rut or a beagle on the hunt.
- verb - to provide with a bell (a ringing device)
There are 4 letters in BELL: B E L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELL, to go: BELL?
Rearrange the letters in BELL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELL
What's nearby BELL
Lookup in Wiki for BELL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELL"