Is BELLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - a protruding abdomen
- noun - a part that bulges deeply
- noun - the hollow inside of something
- noun - the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- verb - swell out or bulge out
- The underside of the body of certain vertebrates, such as snakes and fish.
- The stomach.
- An appetite for food.
- The womb; the uterus.
- A part that bulges or protrudes: the belly of a sail.
- The bulging, central part of a muscle.
- A deep, hollow interior: the belly of a ship.
- verb - to swell out
There are 5 letters in BELLY: B E L L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELLY, to go: BELLY?
Rearrange the letters in BELLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELLY
What's nearby BELLY
Lookup in Wiki for BELLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELLY"