Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if able is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on able.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer ABLE has 1664 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word ABLE is VALID in some board games. Check ABLE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of able in various dictionaries:
adj - (usually followed by `to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something
adj - have the skills and qualifications to do things well
adj - having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Up to the task|
|'___ to leap tall buildings...'|
|Ready and willing's partner|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|Having considerable skill, proficiency, or intelligence.|
|Having the power, skill, means, or opportunity to do something.|
|having the power, skill, means, or opportunity to do something.|
|having considerable skill, proficiency, or intelligence.|
|Having sufficient power or resources to accomplish something: a singer able to reach high notes a detergent able to remove stains.|
|Especially capable or talented.|
|Usage Problem Susceptible to action or treatment: The brakes were able to be fixed.|
|(usually followed by to') having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something|
|having inherent physical or mental ability or capacity|
|have the skills and qualifications to do things well|
|Able might refer to|
* In science and technology:
* Able, a U.S. 1946 nuclear weapon test, part of Operation Crossroads
* Able space probes, probes in the Pioneer program
* Able, one of the first two monkeys in space (and living beings) to return to Earth alive
* USNS Able (T-AGOS-20), a U.S. Navy oceanographic survey ship
* Able (1917 automobile), an American car
* Able (1920 automobile), a small French cyclecar
* Companies and organizations:
* Association for Better Living and Education, a non-profit Church of Scientology organization
* Able UK, British ship breaking and recycling company
* ABLE India, consortium of Indian biotechnology companies
* ABLE or Oklahoma Alcoholic Beverage Laws Enforcement Commission
* In other fields:
* Able (surname)
* Able Crown, a fictional character from DC Comics
* The first letter of the "Able-Baker" spelling alphabet
* Hurricane Able, three hurricanes in the early 1950s*