Is WARBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WARBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lumpy abscess under the hide of domestic mammals caused by larvae of a botfly or warble fly
- verb - sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
- verb - sing by changing register
- To sing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- The act or an instance of singing with trills, runs, or quavers.
- An abscessed boillike swelling on the back of cattle, deer, and certain other animals, caused by the larva of a warble fly.
- The warble fly, especially in its larval stage.
- A hard lump of tissue on a riding horse’s back caused by rubbing of the saddle.
- verb - to sing with melodic embellishments
There are 6 letters in WARBLE: A B E L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WARBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WARBLE, to go: WARBLE?
Rearrange the letters in WARBLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WARBLE
5 letters out of WARBLE
4 letters out of WARBLE
3 letters out of WARBLE
2 letters out of WARBLE
Contextual use of WARBLE
What's nearby WARBLE
Lookup in Wiki for WARBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WARBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WARBLE"