Is TRAVEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRAVEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of going from one place to another
- noun - a movement through space that changes the location of something
- noun - self-propelled movement
- verb - change location
- verb - undertake a journey or trip
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - travel upon or across
- verb - undergo transportation as in a vehicle
- verb - travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- To go from one place to another, as on a trip; journey.
- To go from place to place as a salesperson or an agent.
- To be transmitted, as light or sound; move or pass.
- To advance or proceed.
- To go about in the company of a particular group; associate: travels in wealthy circles.
- To move along a course, as in a groove.
- To admit of being transported without loss of quality: Some wines travel poorly.
- To move swiftly.
- To walk or run illegally while holding the ball.
- The act or process of traveling; movement or passage from one place to another.
- A series of journeys.
- An account of one’s journeys.
- Activity or traffic along a route or through a given point.
- verb - to go from one place to another
There are 6 letters in TRAVEL: A E L R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAVEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRAVEL, to go: TRAVEL?
Rearrange the letters in TRAVEL and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TRAVEL
5 letters out of TRAVEL
4 letters out of TRAVEL
3 letters out of TRAVEL
2 letters out of TRAVEL
Contextual use of TRAVEL
What's nearby TRAVEL
Lookup in Wiki for TRAVEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRAVEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRAVEL"