Is WAVER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAVER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who communicates by waving
- noun - the act of pausing uncertainly
- noun - the act of moving back and forth
- verb - pause or hold back in uncertainty or unwillingness
- verb - be unsure or weak
- verb - move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- verb - move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern
- verb - move back and forth very rapidly
- verb - sway to and fro
- verb - give off unsteady sounds, alternating in amplitude or frequency
- To move unsteadily back and forth.
- To become unsteady or unsure; falter: His resolve began to waver.
- To tremble or quaver in sound, as of the voice or a musical note.
- The act of wavering.
- verb - to move back and forth
There are 5 letters in WAVER: A E R V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAVER, to go: WAVER?
Rearrange the letters in WAVER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAVER
What's nearby WAVER
Lookup in Wiki for WAVER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAVER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAVER"