Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if snare is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on snare.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer SNARE has 526 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word SNARE is VALID in some board games. Check SNARE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of snare in various dictionaries:
A trapping device, often consisting of a noose, used for capturing birds and small mammals.
Something that serves to entangle the unwary.
A surgical instrument with a wire loop controlled by a mechanism in the handle, used to remove growths, such as tumors and polyps.
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Kind of drum|
|Snare might refer to|
* Snare trap, a kind of trap used for capturing animals
* Snare drum
* Snare (percussion), the rattles that give a snare drum its name and distinctive tone
* Snare drum technique* SNARE (protein), a family of proteins involved in vesicle fusion
* The Snares, a group of islands approximately 200 kilometres south of New Zealand
* Snares penguin, a bird indigenous to the islands
* Snare, a science fiction novel by Katharine Kerr
* Vascular snare, a surgical device
* Snare technique (surgery), a technique used for surgical extraction and cauterization
* Snare, a Transformers (fiction) character
* C. J. Snare, a rock and roll singer
* Todd Snare, a drummer
* Snare (software), a group of open-source agents, and a commercial server, used to collect audit log data from a variety of operating systems and applications