Is LEARNED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEARNED in various dictionaries:
- verb - gain knowledge or skills
- verb - get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally
- verb - commit to memory
- verb - be a student of a certain subject
- verb - impart skills or knowledge to
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- adj - having or showing profound knowledge
- adj - highly educated
- adj - established by conditioning or learning
- Possessing or demonstrating profound, often systematic knowledge; erudite.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “having or showing profound knowledge”: a learned jurist; an erudite professor; a scholarly treatise.
- verb - to gain knowledge by experience, instruction, or study
There are 7 letters in LEARNED: A D E E L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEARNED
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEARNED, to go: LEARNED?
Rearrange the letters in LEARNED and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LEARNED
6 letters out of LEARNED
5 letters out of LEARNED
4 letters out of LEARNED
3 letters out of LEARNED
2 letters out of LEARNED
Contextual use of LEARNED
What's nearby LEARNED
Lookup in Wiki for LEARNED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEARNED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEARNED"