Is LEADEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEADEN in various dictionaries:
- adj - darkened with overcast
- adj - made heavy or weighted down with weariness
- adj - made of lead
- adj - (of movement) slow and laborious
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- Made of or containing lead.
- Heavy and inert.
- Listless; sluggish.
- Lacking liveliness or sparkle; dull: a leaden conversation.
- Downcast; depressed: leaden spirits.
- Dull, dark gray in color: drizzle from a leaden sky.
- adv - to make dull or sluggish [v -ED, -ING, -S] : LEADENLY
There are 6 letters in LEADEN: A D E E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEADEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEADEN, to go: LEADEN?
Rearrange the letters in LEADEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEADEN
What's nearby LEADEN
Lookup in Wiki for LEADEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEADEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEADEN"