Is ELDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ELDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is older than you are
- noun - any of numerous shrubs or small trees of temperate and subtropical northern hemisphere having white flowers and berrylike fruit
- noun - any of various church officers
- Greater than another in age or seniority.
- Superior to another or others, as in rank.
- An older person.
- An older, influential member of a family, tribe, or community.
- One of the governing officers of a church, often having pastoral or teaching functions.
- A member of the higher order of priesthood.
- noun - an older person
There are 5 letters in ELDER: D E E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ELDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of ELDER, to go: ELDER?
Rearrange the letters in ELDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ELDER
What's nearby ELDER
Lookup in Wiki for ELDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ELDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ELDER"