Is CLEANER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLEANER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a preparation used in cleaning something
- noun - the operator of dry-cleaning establishment
- noun - someone whose occupation is cleaning
- adj - free from dirt or impurities
- adj - free of restrictions or qualifications
- adj - (of sound or color) free from anything that dulls or dims
- adj - free from impurities
- adj - (of a record) having no marks of discredit or offense
- adj - ritually clean or pure
- adj - not spreading pollution or contamination
- adj - (of behavior or especially language) free from objectionable elements
- adj - free from sepsis or infection
- adj - morally pure
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj - exhibiting or calling for sportsmanship or fair play
- adj - without difficulties or problems
- adj - thorough and without qualification
- adj - not carrying concealed weapons
- adj - free from clumsiness
- adj - free of drugs
- One whose work or business is cleaning.
- A machine or substance used in cleaning.
- Often cleaners.
- adj - free from dirt or stain
- verb - to rid of dirt or stain
There are 7 letters in CLEANER: A C E E L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEANER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLEANER, to go: CLEANER?
Rearrange the letters in CLEANER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CLEANER
6 letters out of CLEANER
5 letters out of CLEANER
4 letters out of CLEANER
3 letters out of CLEANER
2 letters out of CLEANER
Contextual use of CLEANER
What's nearby CLEANER
Lookup in Wiki for CLEANER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLEANER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLEANER"