Is CEREAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CEREAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - grass whose starchy grains are used as food: wheat
- noun - foodstuff prepared from the starchy grains of cereal grasses
- noun - a breakfast food prepared from grain
- adj - made of grain or relating to grain or the plants that produce it
- A grass such as wheat, oats, or corn, the starchy grains of which are used as food.
- The grain of such a grass.
- Any of several other plants or their edible seed or fruit, such as buckwheat or grain amaranth.
- Consisting of or relating to grain or to a plant producing grain.
- noun - a food made from grain
There are 6 letters in CEREAL: A C E E L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CEREAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CEREAL, to go: CEREAL?
Rearrange the letters in CEREAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CEREAL
What's nearby CEREAL
Lookup in Wiki for CEREAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CEREAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CEREAL"