Is GENERAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENERAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a general officer of the highest rank
- noun - the head of a religious order or congregation
- noun - a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
- verb - command as a general
- adj - applying to all or most members of a category or group
- adj - not specialized or limited to one class of things
- adj - prevailing among and common to the general public
- adj - affecting the entire body
- adj - somewhat indefinite
- adj - of worldwide scope or applicability
- Concerned with, applicable to, or affecting the whole or every member of a class or category: “subduing all her impressions as a woman, to something more general” (Virginia Woolf).
- Affecting or characteristic of the majority of those involved; prevalent: general discontent.
- Being usually the case; true or applicable in most instances but not all: the general correctness of her decisions.
- Not limited in scope, area, or application: as a general rule.
- Not limited to or dealing with one class of things; diversified: general studies.
- Involving only the main features rather than precise details: a general grasp of the subject.
- Highest or superior in rank: the general manager.
- A commissioned rank in the U.
- One who holds this rank or a similar rank in another military organization.
- A general officer.
- A statement, principle, or fact that embraces or is applicable to the whole.
- The public.
- noun - a military officer
There are 7 letters in GENERAL: A E E G L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENERAL, to go: GENERAL?
Rearrange the letters in GENERAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of GENERAL
6 letters out of GENERAL
5 letters out of GENERAL
4 letters out of GENERAL
3 letters out of GENERAL
2 letters out of GENERAL
Contextual use of GENERAL
What's nearby GENERAL
Lookup in Wiki for GENERAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENERAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENERAL"