Is CANDLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANDLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - stick of wax with a wick in the middle
- noun - the basic unit of luminous intensity adopted under the Systeme International d'Unites
- verb - examine eggs for freshness by holding them against a light
- A solid, usually cylindrical mass of tallow, wax, or other fatty substance with an axially embedded wick that is burned to provide light.
- Something resembling this object in shape or use.
- An obsolete unit of luminous intensity, originally defined in terms of a wax candle with standard composition and equal to 1.
- See candela.
- verb - to examine eggs in front of a light
There are 6 letters in CANDLE: A C D E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANDLE, to go: CANDLE?
Rearrange the letters in CANDLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CANDLE
5 letters out of CANDLE
4 letters out of CANDLE
3 letters out of CANDLE
2 letters out of CANDLE
Contextual use of CANDLE
What's nearby CANDLE
Lookup in Wiki for CANDLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANDLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANDLE"