Is CLAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLAD in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - furnish with power or authority
- verb - cover as if with clothing
- adj - wearing or provided with clothing
- adj - having an outer covering especially of thin metal
- To sheathe or cover (a metal) with a metal.
- To cover with a protective or insulating layer of other material.
- verb - to coat one metal over another
There are 4 letters in CLAD: A C D L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLAD, to go: CLAD?
Rearrange the letters in CLAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLAD
What's nearby CLAD
Lookup in Wiki for CLAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLAD"