Is SCALD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCALD in various dictionaries:
- noun - a burn cause by hot liquid or steam
- noun - the act of burning with steam or hot water
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - treat with boiling water
- verb - heat to the boiling point
- verb - burn with a hot liquid or steam
- To burn with or as if with hot liquid or steam.
- To subject to or treat with boiling water: scalded the hide to remove the hair; scalded and peeled the tomatoes.
- To heat (a liquid, such as milk) almost to the boiling point.
- To criticize harshly; excoriate.
- A body injury caused by scalding.
- A superficial discoloration on fruit, vegetables, leaves, or tree trunks caused by sudden exposure to intense sunlight or the action of gases.
- A disease of some cereal grasses caused by a fungus of the genus Rhynchosporium.
- verb - to burn with hot liquid or steam
There are 5 letters in SCALD: A C D L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALD
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCALD, to go: SCALD?
Rearrange the letters in SCALD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCALD
What's nearby SCALD
Lookup in Wiki for SCALD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCALD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCALD"