Is CANCEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANCEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- verb - make up for
- verb - declare null and void
- verb - remove or make invisible
- verb - make invalid for use
- To cross out with lines or other markings.
- To annul or invalidate.
- To mark or perforate (a postage stamp or check, for example) to indicate that it may not be used again.
- To equalize or make up for; offset: Today’s decline in stock price canceled out yesterday’s gain.
- To remove (a common factor) from the numerator and denominator of a fractional expression.
- To remove (a common factor or term) from both sides of an equation or inequality.
- To omit or delete.
- The act or an instance of canceling; a cancellation.
- Deletion of typed or printed matter.
- The matter deleted.
- A replacement for deleted matter.
- verb - to make or declare void or invalid
There are 6 letters in CANCEL: A C C E L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANCEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANCEL, to go: CANCEL?
Rearrange the letters in CANCEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANCEL
What's nearby CANCEL
Lookup in Wiki for CANCEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANCEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANCEL"