Is CANAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CANAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - (astronomy) an indistinct surface feature of Mars once thought to be a system of channels
- noun - a bodily passage or tube lined with epithelial cells and conveying a secretion or other substance
- noun - long and narrow strip of water made for boats or for irrigation
- verb - provide (a city) with a canal
- An artificial waterway or artificially improved river used for travel, shipping, or irrigation.
- A tube, duct, or passageway.
- One of the faint, hazy markings resembling straight lines on early telescopic images of the surface of Mars.
- To dig an artificial waterway through: canal an isthmus.
- To provide with an artificial waterway or waterways.
- verb - to dig an artificial waterway through
There are 5 letters in CANAL: A A C L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CANAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CANAL, to go: CANAL?
Rearrange the letters in CANAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CANAL
What's nearby CANAL
Lookup in Wiki for CANAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CANAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CANAL"