Is LACUNA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LACUNA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a blank gap or missing part
- noun - an ornamental sunken panel in a ceiling or dome
- An empty space or a missing part; a gap: “self-centered in opinion, with curious lacunae of astounding ignorance” (Frank Norris).
- A cavity, space, or depression, especially in a bone, containing cartilage or bone cells.
- adj - an empty space or missing part [n -NAE or -NAS] : LACUNAL, LACUNARY, LACUNATE
There are 6 letters in LACUNA: A A C L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LACUNA
To search all scrabble anagrams of LACUNA, to go: LACUNA?
Rearrange the letters in LACUNA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LACUNA
What's nearby LACUNA
Lookup in Wiki for LACUNA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LACUNA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LACUNA"