Is CARNAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARNAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- adj - of or relating to the body or flesh
- Relating to the physical and especially sexual appetites: carnal desire.
- Worldly or earthly; temporal: the carnal world.
- Of or relating to the body or flesh; bodily: carnal remains.
- adv - pertaining to bodily appetites [adj] : CARNALLY
There are 6 letters in CARNAL: A A C L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARNAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARNAL, to go: CARNAL?
Rearrange the letters in CARNAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CARNAL
What's nearby CARNAL
Lookup in Wiki for CARNAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARNAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARNAL"