Is DARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - absence of light or illumination
- noun - absence of moral or spiritual values
- noun - an unilluminated area
- noun - the time after sunset and before sunrise while it is dark outside
- noun - an unenlightened state
- adj - devoid of or deficient in light or brightness
- adj - (used of color) having a dark hue
- adj - brunet (used of hair or skin or eyes)
- adj - stemming from evil characteristics or forces
- adj - secret
- adj - showing a brooding ill humor
- adj - lacking enlightenment or knowledge or culture
- adj - marked by difficulty of style or expression
- adj - causing dejection
- adj - having skin rich in melanin pigments
- adj - not giving performances
- Lacking or having very little light: a dark corner.
- Lacking brightness: a dark day.
- Reflecting only a small fraction of incident light.
- Of a shade tending toward black in comparison with other shades.
- Having a complexion that is not fair; swarthy.
- Characterized by gloom; dismal: took a dark view of the consequences.
- Sullen or threatening: a dark scowl.
- Difficult to understand; obscure: stories that are large in scope and dark in substance.
- Concealed or secret; mysterious: “the dark mysteries of Africa and the fabled wonders of the East” (W.
- Lacking enlightenment, knowledge, or culture: a dark age in the history of education.
- Exhibiting or stemming from evil characteristics or forces; sinister: “churned up dark undercurrents of ethnic and religious hostility” (Peter Maas).
- Having richness or depth: a dark, melancholy vocal tone.
- Not giving performances; closed: The movie theater is dark on Mondays.
- Absence of light.
- A place having little or no light.
- Night; nightfall: home before dark.
- A deep hue or color.
- In secret: highlevel decisions made in the dark.
- These adjectives indicate the absence of light or clarity.
- adj - having little or no light
There are 4 letters in DARK: A D K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of DARK, to go: DARK?
Rearrange the letters in DARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DARK
What's nearby DARK
Lookup in Wiki for DARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DARK"