Is RACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - framework for holding objects
- noun - rib section of a forequarter of veal or pork or especially lamb or mutton
- noun - the destruction or collapse of something
- noun - an instrument of torture that stretches or disjoints or mutilates victims
- noun - a support for displaying various articles
- noun - a form of torture in which pain is inflicted by stretching the body
- noun - a rapid gait of a horse in which each foot strikes the ground separately
- verb - go at a rack
- verb - stretch to the limits
- verb - put on a rack and pinion
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - run before a gale
- verb - fly in high wind
- verb - draw off from the lees
- verb - torment emotionally or mentally
- verb - work on a rack
- verb - seize together, as of parallel ropes of a tackle in order to prevent running through the block
- verb - torture on the rack
- A framework or stand in or on which to hold, hang, or display various articles: a trophy rack; a rack for baseball bats in the dugout; a drying rack for laundry.
- A triangular frame for arranging billiard balls at the start of a game.
- A receptacle for livestock feed.
- A frame for holding bombs in an aircraft.
- A bunk; a bed.
- Sleep: was finally able to get some rack.
- A toothed bar that meshes with a gearwheel, a pinion, or another toothed machine part.
- A state of intense anguish.
- A cause of intense anguish.
- An instrument of torture on which the victim’s body was stretched.
- A pair of antlers: a buck with a handsome rack.
- To place (billiard balls, for example) in a rack.
- See Synonyms at afflict.
- To accumulate or score: rack up points.
- A fast, flashy, four-beat gait of a horse in which each foot touches the ground separately and at equal intervals.
- A thin mass of wind-driven clouds.
- A wholesale rib cut of lamb or veal between the shoulder and the loin.
- A retail rib cut of lamb or veal, prepared for roasting or for rib chops.
- The neck and upper spine of mutton, pork, or veal.
- verb - to place in a type of framework
There are 4 letters in RACK: A C K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of RACK, to go: RACK?
Rearrange the letters in RACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RACK
What's nearby RACK
Lookup in Wiki for RACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RACK"