Is CRACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow opening
- noun - a narrow opening
- noun - a long narrow depression in a surface
- noun - a sudden sharp noise
- noun - a chance to do something
- noun - witty remark
- noun - a blemish resulting from a break without complete separation of the parts
- noun - a purified and potent form of cocaine that is smoked rather than snorted
- noun - a usually brief attempt
- noun - the act of cracking something
- verb - become fractured
- verb - make a very sharp explosive sound
- verb - make a sharp sound
- verb - hit forcefully
- verb - pass through (a barrier)
- verb - break partially but keep its integrity
- verb - break suddenly and abruptly, as under tension
- verb - gain unauthorized access computers with malicious intentions
- verb - suffer a nervous breakdown
- verb - tell spontaneously
- verb - cause to become cracked
- verb - reduce (petroleum) to a simpler compound by cracking
- verb - break into simpler molecules by means of heat
- adj - of the highest quality
- To break or snap apart.
- To make a sharp, snapping sound.
- To break without complete separation of parts; fissure: The mirror cracked.
- To change sharply in pitch or timbre, as from hoarseness or emotion.
- To break down; fail: The defendant’s composure finally began to crack.
- To have a mental or physical breakdown: cracked under the pressure.
- To move or go rapidly: was cracking along at 70 miles an hour.
- To break into simpler molecules by means of heat.
- To cause to make a sharp, snapping sound.
- To cause to break without complete separation of parts: cracked the glass.
- To break with a sharp, snapping sound.
- To crush (corn or wheat, for example) into small pieces.
- To strike with a sudden, sharp sound.
- To break open or into: crack a safe.
- To open up for use or consumption: crack a book; cracked a beer.
- To break through (an obstacle) in order to win acceptance or acknowledgement: finally cracked the “men-only” rule at the club.
- To discover the solution to, especially after considerable effort: crack a code.
- To cause (the voice) to crack.
- To tell (a joke), especially on impulse or in an effective manner.
- To cause to have a mental or physical breakdown.
- To impair or destroy: Their rude remarks cracked his equanimity.
- To reduce (petroleum) to simpler compounds by cracking.
- A sharp, snapping sound, such as the report of a firearm.
- A partial split or break; a fissure.
- A slight, narrow space: The window was open a crack.
- A sharp, resounding blow.
- A mental or physical impairment; a defect.
- A breaking, harshly dissonant vocal tone or sound, as in hoarseness.
- An attempt or try: gave him a crack at the job; took a crack at photography.
- A witty or sarcastic remark.
- A moment; an instant: at the crack of dawn.
- Chemically purified, very potent cocaine in pellet form that is smoked through a glass pipe and is considered highly and rapidly addictive.
- To praise highly: He was simply not the genius he was cracked up to be.
- To damage or wreck (a vehicle or vessel): crack up a plane; crack up a boat.
- To wreck a vehicle in an accident: cracked up on the expressway.
- To have a mental or physical breakdown.
- To experience or cause to experience a great deal of amusement: really cracked up when I heard that joke.
- verb - to break without dividing into parts
There are 5 letters in CRACK: A C C K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRACK, to go: CRACK?
Rearrange the letters in CRACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CRACK
What's nearby CRACK
Lookup in Wiki for CRACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRACK"