Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if bake is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on bake.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer BAKE has 213 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word BAKE is VALID in some board games. Check BAKE in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of bake in various dictionaries:
verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
verb - heat by a natural force
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Sit in the sun|
|Enter a Pillsbury contest|
|Lie on the beach|
|Tan too long|
|Lie in the sun|
|Harden by heat|
|Make a cake, e.g.|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|From the Greek for "to roast", it's to cook with dry oven heat|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven|
|(of the sun or other agency) subject (something) to dry heat, especially so as to harden it.|
|heat by a natural force|
|prepare with dry heat in an oven|
|a dish consisting of a mixture of ingredients cooked in an oven.|
|cook (food) by dry heat without direct exposure to a flame, typically in an oven.|
|A dish consisting of a mixture of ingredients cooked in an oven.|
|Cook (food) by dry heat without direct exposure to a flame, typically in an oven.|
|A person's mouth.|
|to cook inside an oven, without using added liquid or fat:|
Bake is the verb form of baking, a method of preparing food. It may also refer to:|
* Bake, Chongqing, People's Republic of China, a town
* Bake, Cornwall, England, a hamlet
* Bake Fishing Lakes, also known as Bake Lakes, Cornwall
* Bäke (Telte), a river of Berlin and Brandenburg, Germany
* Bake (surname)
* Bake McBride (born 1949), American baseball player
* Bake Turner (born 1940), American Football League and National Football League player
* Other uses:
* Casserole, also referred to as a "bake" in British English
* Bloggers Association of Kenya, community organization of bloggers in Kenya*