Is BAKED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BAKED in various dictionaries:
- verb - cook and make edible by putting in a hot oven
- verb - prepare with dry heat in an oven
- verb - heat by a natural force
- verb - be very hot, due to hot weather or exposure to the sun
- adj - dried out by heat or excessive exposure to sunlight
- adj - (bread and pastries) cooked by dry heat (as in an oven)
- verb - to prepare food in an oven
There are 5 letters in BAKED: A B D E K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BAKED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BAKED, to go: BAKED?
Rearrange the letters in BAKED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BAKED
What's nearby BAKED
Lookup in Wiki for BAKED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BAKED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BAKED"