Is PEAKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PEAKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the most extreme possible amount or value
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- verb - to reach the highest point
- verb - to reach a maximum
There are 5 letters in PEAKS: A E K P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PEAKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of PEAKS, to go: PEAKS?
Rearrange the letters in PEAKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PEAKS
What's nearby PEAKS
Lookup in Wiki for PEAKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PEAKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PEAKS"