Is MASK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a covering to disguise or conceal the face
- noun - activity that tries to conceal something
- noun - a party of guests wearing costumes and masks
- noun - a protective covering worn over the face
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- A covering, as of cloth, that has openings for the eyes, entirely or partly conceals the face, and is worn especially at a masquerade ball.
- A grotesque or comical representation of a face, worn especially to frighten or amuse, as at Halloween.
- A facial covering worn for ritual.
- A figure of a head worn by actors in Greek and Roman drama to identify a character or trait and to amplify the voice.
- A protective covering for the face or head.
- A gas mask.
- A covering for the nose and mouth that is used for inhaling oxygen or an anesthetic.
- A covering worn over the nose and mouth, as by a surgeon or dentist, to prevent infection.
- A mold of a person’s face, often made after death.
- An often grotesque representation of a head and face, used for ornamentation.
- The face or facial markings of certain animals, such as foxes or dogs.
- A face having a blank, fixed, or enigmatic expression.
- Something, often a trait, that disguises or conceals: “If ever I saw misery under a mask, it was on her face” (Erskine Childers).
- A natural or artificial feature of terrain that conceals and protects military forces or installations.
- An opaque border or pattern placed between a source of light and a photosensitive surface to prevent exposure of specified portions of the surface.
- The translucent border framing a television picture tube and screen.
- A pattern of characters, bits, or bytes used to control the elimination or retention of another pattern of characters, bits, or bytes.
- A cosmetic preparation that is applied to the face and allowed to dry before being removed, used especially for cleansing and tightening the skin.
- A person wearing a mask.
- To cover with a decorative or protective mask.
- To make indistinct or blurred to the senses: spices that mask the strong flavor of the meat.
- To cover in order to conceal, protect, or disguise.
- To block the view of: Undergrowth masked the entrance to the cave.
- To cover (a part of a photographic film) by the application of an opaque border.
- To prevent (an atom or a group of atoms) from taking part in a normal reaction.
- To put on a mask, especially for a masquerade ball.
- To conceal one’s real personality, character, or intentions.
- adj - to cover with a mask (a covering used to disguise the face) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : MASKABLE
There are 4 letters in MASK: A K M S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASK
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASK, to go: MASK?
Rearrange the letters in MASK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MASK
What's nearby MASK
Lookup in Wiki for MASK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASK"