Is SOAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid)
- noun - washing something by allowing it to soak
- verb - submerge in a liquid
- verb - rip off
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - beat severely
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - fill, soak, or imbue totally
- verb - heat a metal prior to working it
- To make thoroughly wet or saturated by or as if by placing in liquid.
- To immerse in liquid for a period of time.
- To absorb (liquid, for example) through or as if through pores or interstices.
- To remove (a stain, for example) by continued immersion: soaked out the grease spots.
- To take in or accept mentally, especially eagerly and easily: soaked up the gossip.
- To drink (alcoholic liquor), especially to excess.
- To make (a person) drunk.
- To overcharge (a person).
- To be immersed until thoroughly saturated.
- To penetrate or permeate; seep: The speaker paused to let her words soak in.
- To drink to excess.
- The act or process of soaking.
- The condition of being soaked.
- Liquid in which something may be soaked.
- A drunkard.
- verb - to saturate thoroughly in liquid
There are 4 letters in SOAK: A K O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOAK, to go: SOAK?
Rearrange the letters in SOAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOAK
What's nearby SOAK
Lookup in Wiki for SOAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOAK"