Is SOAKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOAKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the process of becoming softened and saturated as a consequence of being immersed in water (or other liquid)
- noun - washing something by allowing it to soak
- verb - submerge in a liquid
- verb - rip off
- verb - cover with liquid
- verb - leave as a guarantee in return for money
- verb - beat severely
- verb - make drunk (with alcoholic drinks)
- verb - become drunk or drink excessively
- verb - fill, soak, or imbue totally
- verb - heat a metal prior to working it
- verb - to saturate thoroughly in liquid
There are 5 letters in SOAKS: A K O S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOAKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOAKS, to go: SOAKS?
Rearrange the letters in SOAKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOAKS
What's nearby SOAKS
Lookup in Wiki for SOAKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOAKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOAKS"