Is OKA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OKA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds
- noun - a Turkish liquid unit equal to 1.3 pints
- noun - South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers
- A river, about 1,488 km (925 mi) long, of western Russia flowing north, east, and northeast to join the Volga River near Gorky.
- A river rising in the Sayan Mountains of south-central Russia and flowing about 965 km (600 mi) generally north to the Angara River.
- noun - a Turkish unit of weight
There are 3 letters in OKA: A K O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OKA
To search all scrabble anagrams of OKA, to go: OKA?
Rearrange the letters in OKA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OKA
What's nearby OKA
Lookup in Wiki for OKA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OKA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OKA"