Is CHAOS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHAOS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme confusion and disorder
- noun - the formless and disordered state of matter before the creation of the cosmos
- noun - (Greek mythology) the most ancient of gods
- noun - (physics) a dynamical system that is extremely sensitive to its initial conditions
- A condition or place of great disorder or confusion.
- A disorderly mass; a jumble: The desk was a chaos of papers and unopened letters.
- The aperiodic, unpredictable behavior arising in a system extremely sensitive to variations in initial conditions and exhibited by phenomena such as turbulent flow, long-range weather patterns, and cardiac arrhythmias.
- An abyss; a chasm.
- adj - a state of total disorder; a confused mass [n -ES] : CHAOTIC
There are 5 letters in CHAOS: A C H O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAOS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHAOS, to go: CHAOS?
Rearrange the letters in CHAOS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHAOS
What's nearby CHAOS
Lookup in Wiki for CHAOS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHAOS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHAOS"