Is SCRATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCRATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abraded area where the skin is torn or worn off
- noun - a depression scratched or carved into a surface
- noun - informal terms for money
- noun - a competitor who has withdrawn from competition
- noun - a line indicating the location of the start of a race or a game
- noun - dry mash for poultry
- noun - a harsh noise made by scraping
- noun - poor handwriting
- noun - (golf) a handicap of zero strokes
- noun - an indication of damage
- verb - cause friction
- verb - cut the surface of
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - gather (money or other resources) together over time
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- To make a thin, shallow cut or mark on (a surface) with a sharp instrument.
- To use the nails or claws to dig or scrape at.
- To rub or scrape (the skin) to relieve itching.
- To scrape or strike on an abrasive surface.
- To write or draw (something) by scraping a surface: scratched their initials on a rock.
- To write or draw hurriedly: scratched off a thank-you note.
- To strike out or cancel (a word, for example) by or as if by drawing lines through.
- To cancel (a project or a program, for example).
- To withdraw (an entry) from a contest.
- To use the nails or claws to dig, scrape, or wound.
- To rub or scrape the skin to relieve itching.
- To make a harsh, scraping sound.
- To gather funds or produce a living with difficulty.
- To withdraw from a contest.
- To make a shot in billiards that results in a penalty, as when the cue ball falls into a pocket or jumps the cushion.
- A mark resembling a line that is produced by scratching.
- A slight wound.
- A hasty scribble.
- A sound made by scratching.
- The starting line for a race.
- A contestant who has been withdrawn from a competition.
- The act of scratching in billiards.
- A fluke or chance shot in billiards.
- Poultry feed.
- Done haphazardly or by chance.
- Assembled hastily or at random.
- Having no golf handicap.
- Meeting the requirements.
- In fit condition.
- verb - to make a thin, shallow cut or mark on
There are 7 letters in SCRATCH: A C C H R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCRATCH, to go: SCRATCH?
Rearrange the letters in SCRATCH and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCRATCH
6 letters out of SCRATCH
5 letters out of SCRATCH
4 letters out of SCRATCH
3 letters out of SCRATCH
2 letters out of SCRATCH
Contextual use of SCRATCH
What's nearby SCRATCH
Lookup in Wiki for SCRATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCRATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCRATCH"