Is SATYR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SATYR in various dictionaries:
- noun - man with strong sexual desires
- noun - one of a class of woodland deities
- A woodland creature depicted as having the pointed ears, legs, and short horns of a goat and a fondness for unrestrained revelry.
- A licentious man; a lecher.
- A man who is affected by satyriasis.
- Any of various butterflies of the family Satyridae, having brown wings marked with eyelike spots.
- adj - a woodland deity of Greek mythology [n -S] : SATYRIC
There are 5 letters in SATYR: A R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SATYR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SATYR, to go: SATYR?
Rearrange the letters in SATYR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SATYR
What's nearby SATYR
Lookup in Wiki for SATYR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SATYR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SATYR"