Is COARSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COARSE in various dictionaries:
- adj - of textures that are rough to the touch or substances consisting of relatively large particles
- adj - lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- adj - of low or inferior quality or value
- Of low, common, or inferior quality.
- Lacking in delicacy or refinement: coarse manners.
- Vulgar or indecent: coarse language.
- Consisting of large particles; not fine in texture: coarse sand.
- These adjectives apply to what is offensive to accepted standards of decency, propriety, morality, or good taste.
- adj - having an uneven surface
There are 6 letters in COARSE: A C E O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COARSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COARSE, to go: COARSE?
Rearrange the letters in COARSE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of COARSE
5 letters out of COARSE
4 letters out of COARSE
3 letters out of COARSE
2 letters out of COARSE
Contextual use of COARSE
What's nearby COARSE
Lookup in Wiki for COARSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COARSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COARSE"