Is OVERCAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OVERCAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds
- noun - gloomy semidarkness caused by cloud cover
- noun - a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
- noun - a cast that falls beyond the intended spot
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
- verb - sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next
- adj - filled or abounding with clouds
- Covered or obscured, as with clouds or mist.
- Clouded over.
- Gloomy; melancholy.
- Sewn with long, overlying stitches in order to prevent raveling, as the raw edges of fabric.
- A covering, as of mist or clouds.
- An arch or a support for a passage over another passage in a mine.
- A cast made in fishing that falls beyond the point intended.
- An overcast stitch or seam.
- To make cloudy or gloomy.
- To cast beyond (the intended point) with a fishing rod.
- To become cloudy or gloomy.
- verb - to become cloudy or dark
There are 8 letters in OVERCAST: A C E O R S T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERCAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of OVERCAST, to go: OVERCAST?
Rearrange the letters in OVERCAST and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of OVERCAST
7 letters out of OVERCAST
6 letters out of OVERCAST
5 letters out of OVERCAST
4 letters out of OVERCAST
3 letters out of OVERCAST
2 letters out of OVERCAST
Contextual use of OVERCAST
What's nearby OVERCAST
Lookup in Wiki for OVERCAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OVERCAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OVERCAST"