Is VECTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VECTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a variable quantity that can be resolved into components
- noun - a straight line segment whose length is magnitude and whose orientation in space is direction
- noun - any agent (person or animal or microorganism) that carries and transmits a disease
- noun - (genetics) a virus or other agent that is used to deliver DNA to a cell
- A quantity, such as velocity, completely specified by a magnitude and a direction.
- A one-dimensional array.
- An element of a vector space.
- An organism, such as a mosquito or tick, that carries disease-causing microorganisms from one host to another.
- A bacteriophage, a plasmid, or another agent that transfers genetic material from one location to another.
- A force or an influence.
- verb - to guide in flight by means of radioed directions
There are 6 letters in VECTOR: C E O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VECTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of VECTOR, to go: VECTOR?
Rearrange the letters in VECTOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VECTOR
What's nearby VECTOR
Lookup in Wiki for VECTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VECTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VECTOR"