Is VOTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- noun - the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- noun - a legal right guaranteed by the 15th amendment to the US Constitution
- noun - a body of voters who have the same interests
- noun - the total number of voters who participated
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- A formal expression of preference for a candidate for office or for a proposed resolution of an issue.
- A means by which such a preference is made known, such as a raised hand or a marked ballot.
- The number of votes cast in an election or to resolve an issue: a heavy vote in favor of the bill.
- A group of voters alike in some way: the Black vote; the rural vote.
- The act or process of voting: took a vote on the issue.
- The result of an election or a referendum.
- The right to participate as a voter; suffrage.
- To express one’s preference for a candidate or for a proposed resolution of an issue; cast a vote: voted yes on the motion; voting against the measure.
- To express a choice or an opinion.
- To express one’s preference for by vote: voted the straight Republican ticket.
- To decide the disposition of by vote, as by electing or defeating: vote in a new mayor; voted out their representative; vote down the amendment.
- To bring into existence or make available by vote: vote new funds for a program.
- To be guided by in voting: vote one’s conscience.
- To declare or pronounce by general consent: voted the play a success.
- To state as a preference or an opinion: I vote we eat out tonight.
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 4 letters in VOTE: E O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOTE, to go: VOTE?
Rearrange the letters in VOTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOTE
What's nearby VOTE
Lookup in Wiki for VOTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOTE"