Is VETO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VETO in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vote that blocks a decision
- noun - the power or right to prohibit or reject a proposed or intended act (especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature)
- verb - vote against
- verb - command against
- The vested power or constitutional right of one branch or department of government to refuse approval of measures proposed by another department, especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature and thus prevent or delay its enactment into law.
- Exercise of this right.
- An official document or message from a chief executive stating the reasons for rejection of a bill.
- An authoritative prohibition or rejection of a proposed or intended act.
- To prevent (a legislative bill) from becoming law by exercising the power of veto.
- To forbid or prohibit authoritatively.
- verb - to forbid or prevent authoritatively
There are 4 letters in VETO: E O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VETO
To search all scrabble anagrams of VETO, to go: VETO?
Rearrange the letters in VETO and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VETO
What's nearby VETO
Lookup in Wiki for VETO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VETO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VETO"