Is CAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a geological formation consisting of an underground enclosure with access from the surface of the ground or from the sea
- verb - hollow out as if making a cave or opening
- verb - explore natural caves
- To dig or hollow out.
- To cause to collapse or yield.
- To crumple or smash: The top of the car was caved in by the impact.
- To fall in; collapse: The walls caved in during the earthquake.
- To give up all opposition; yield: The school committee finally caved in to the demands of parents and teachers.
- To explore caves.
- verb - to hollow out
There are 4 letters in CAVE: A C E V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAVE, to go: CAVE?
Rearrange the letters in CAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAVE
What's nearby CAVE
Lookup in Wiki for CAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAVE"