Is COVERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COVERT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a flock of coots
- noun - a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something
- adj - secret or hidden
- adj - (of a wife) being under the protection of her husband
- Covered or covered over; sheltered.
- Being married and therefore protected by one’s husband.
- A covering or cover.
- A covered place or shelter; hiding place.
- Thick underbrush or woodland affording cover for game.
- One of the small feathers covering the bases of the longer feathers of a bird’s wings or tail.
- A flock of coots.
- noun - a hiding place
There are 6 letters in COVERT: C E O R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COVERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COVERT, to go: COVERT?
Rearrange the letters in COVERT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COVERT
What's nearby COVERT
Lookup in Wiki for COVERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COVERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COVERT"