Is OCTAVE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCTAVE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a feast day and the seven days following it
- noun - a musical interval of eight tones
- noun - a rhythmic group of eight lines of verse
- The interval of eight diatonic degrees between two tones, one of which has twice as many vibrations per second as the other.
- A tone that is eight full tones above or below another given tone.
- Two tones eight diatonic degrees apart that are sounded together.
- The consonance that results when two tones eight diatonic degrees apart are sounded.
- A series of tones included within this interval or the keys of an instrument that produce such a series.
- An organ stop that produces tones an octave above those usually produced by the keys played.
- The interval between any two frequencies having a ratio of 2 to 1.
- The eighth day after a feast day, counting the feast day as one.
- The entire period between a feast day and the eighth day following it.
- A group or series of eight.
- A group of eight lines of poetry, especially the first eight lines of a Petrarchan sonnet.
- A poem or stanza containing eight lines.
- A rotating parry in fencing.
- adj - a type of musical interval [n -S] : OCTAVAL
There are 6 letters in OCTAVE: A C E O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCTAVE
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCTAVE, to go: OCTAVE?
Rearrange the letters in OCTAVE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OCTAVE
What's nearby OCTAVE
Lookup in Wiki for OCTAVE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCTAVE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCTAVE"