Is SAVOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAVOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- verb - derive or receive pleasure from
- verb - have flavor
- verb - taste appreciatively
- verb - give taste to
- The taste or smell of something.
- A specific taste or smell.
- A distinctive quality or sensation: enjoying the savor of victory.
- To have a particular taste or smell: a dish that savors of curry.
- To exhibit a specified quality or characteristic; smack: postures that savored of vanity.
- To impart flavor or scent to; season: savored the bland soup with salt.
- To taste or smell, especially with pleasure: savored each morsel of the feast.
- To appreciate fully; enjoy or relish: I want to savor this great moment of accomplishment.
- verb - to taste or smell with pleasure
There are 5 letters in SAVOR: A O R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAVOR, to go: SAVOR?
Rearrange the letters in SAVOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAVOR
What's nearby SAVOR
Lookup in Wiki for SAVOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAVOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAVOR"